*Currently, we are not accepting reservation requests for the Spring 2020 semester.
International Place Lounge and Kitchen Access
Though office hours are limited to 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, students can access the International Place Lounge until 10:00 PM seven days of the week. The lounge is a great place to study, watch television or just relax. Please contact International Place staff during standard business hours if you are unsure how to get into the lounge after hours.
International Place is also available for student groups to meet and hold activities. Groups must reserve the space and requests are subject to International Place program scheduling and space availability. If you would like to reserve the International Place kitchen or lounge for a group activity, please make a request using the International Place Event Request Form. International Place cannot guarantee requests made less than 10 days in advance.
Are you a faculty or staff member who wishes to use International Place for a special event? If so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Event Request Guidelines
- CLICK HERE for International Place Event Request Form
- Requested events must occur outside of regular International Place business hours, which are 9 AM to 5 PM (Monday through Friday)
- Meetings with 5 attendees or more must be registered as an event and requested via our online form
- Event requests must be made via the online form above at least 10 days in advance
- Event request approval depends on the availability of International Place event staff
- Event requests are confirmed only after email notice from International Place staff
- Preference will be given to events open to the wider international Claremont Colleges community