Claremont Dial-a-Ride can take you to Montclair Plaza, Pomona Valley Hospital or any location within Claremont. Steps to using Claremont Dial- a-Ride:
- This process takes 3-4 minutes. Call (909) 621-9900 (9 am to 4 pm Mon – Fri.) Please note: if you register after 12 pm, you can use the service starting the next day.
- To schedule a ride, call 909-623-0183 about 1 hour before your desired pick up time.
- Have a phone number and specific address ready for both pick up and destination.
- You will be picked up and transported in a comfortable taxicab or minivan.
- Rides are only $2.50 each way (rates subject to change).
Claremont Yellow Cab can take you to wherever you want to go, on time and safely. You can reserve online: http://www.yellowcab.com or call 909-622-1313.
Note: The fee is higher than Claremont Dial-a-Ride. Please check the fee when you call before you use the service.
Zipcar is a car share service that offers rental cars on an hourly or daily basis. Membership is required. There are several Zipcar locations at The Claremont Colleges. See www.zipcar.com/universities and use the “Search for your school to sign up” box to learn more.
Rideshare companies, such as Lyft or Uber, offer affordable and convenient transportation services. Download the applications to your mobile electronic device to create an account and reserve your transportation service.